Late, late, late
- Maryland Bike Symposium
- Brewery looks to open along the Metropolitan Branch Trail. Some people's commute just got longer. The next thing we need is a bar that you pedal around town for tours. (Don't worry, the people drinking are driving).
- New Baltimore county bike legislation.
- While drivers may help pay for roads, they do so by not paying for anything else "If I buy a bicycle in Maryland, I pay 6% sales tax and the money goes into the general fund where it pays for education, public safety, the governor's salary, and other state expenses. Cars and gasoline are exempt from the sales tax."
- Revolution bikes seeks advocacy and events coordinator
- UPS turns a new page.
- Public meeting on Tyson's bike plan is next week.