Here is some fo the new information to be reported at the April Arlington BAC meeting
- The county hopes to use $100,000 to do some repaving of the Custis trail
- The contractor has completed the report and drawings for the Columbia Pike Bike Boulevard and the county plans to take them to the public. The boulevard will end at George Mason Drive instead of Jefferson Street. The project is funded by the Columbia Pike Implementation Plan funding.
- A bridge is being replaced on a connector trail near North Sycamore Street this spring. [I assume this is related to the W&OD Trail]·
- A wayfinding project is underway for Rosslyn /Ballston
- The County is considering a bridge over Four Mile Run near S. Ninth Street which could complement the Columbia Pike Bike Boulevard. [There are already two low water crossings here, so I'm not sure if it is an enhancement to the existing infrastructure or a replacement or what]
- Sections of George Mason Drive and Wilson Blvd will be repaved soon and the new pavement will be marked with sharrows.