Good Morning. Short week.
- The new intersection of the MVT and the 14th Street/George Mason bridge sidepath has a stop sign and directional signs. But the stop sign is in an unorthodox place, the directional signs could give more direction and they also added a "no bicycling" sign (aka Dismount Before Crossing) for the humpback bridge. And the Dismount sign is on the wrong side of the trail. But other than that it looks great.
- A photo of a cyclist hit at Mt Pleasant & Irving NW
- Wounded Warriors ride leaves from Northern Virginia.
- The Pedal Power, SHARE the Fun 5-mile bike ride on Saturday, June 4th to raise money for The Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital
- Reportedly, many water fountains on the Rock Creek Park trail are broken. Anyone know who to contact about that?