Good morning. Tonight is DDOT's Capital Bikeshare expansion meeting
- So far, the money for next year's expansion is still in the budget (this is beyond the expansion that will be discussed this evening).
- Request for comment-disproving photos please "A circulator bus can take you from the station to Adams Morgan faster or you can also utilize the city's rental bike share, but try doing that in high heels for a night on the town."
- Georgetown is one of three schools with no cars on campus. "Georgetown, for instance, does not allow students who live on campus to have cars there, though the school's Washington, D.C., location allows access to a vast public transportation system"
- This year's bicycle crashes in Fairfax County. Can DC get something like this going? The fault breakdown is ugly (14 bicyclists and only 6 drivers). I'm intrigued by the cyclist who was "drunk in public" 34 minutes after the New Year. Weren't we all? And I'm curious about the cyclist who was at fault in a crash with a hit and run. Who did the running?
- More about Lance. Why he should confess and Sally Jenkins' thoughts on him. Oddly, she blames the BCS.