I got see John Glenn and Scott Carpenter talk last night at the Air & Space Museum. I love living in DC.
- I guess a bike lock won't do much good here. This is on the W&OD.
- “We all have a right to have a car” said President Morales.
- The man accused of shooting Neil Michael Godleski as he biked home from work has been indicted on nine counts including murder. "Police believe that Foreman fired multiple shots at Godleski as he rode his bicycle through the circle, then coldly approached the 31-year-old Catholic University student, firing two more shots at close range"
- After 18 months, VDOT has a new bicycle coordinator, so we can expect all Virginia bicycle problems to be solved by early August.
- Alexandria BPAC is seeking more members. Without you they can't succeed (is that enough guilt, or do I need to get your mother on the phone).
- I wonder if New York cyclists are going to hate this as much as some DC cyclists did.
- Arlington man wins a trip to Tour de France with a VIP pass courtesy of Cannondale. He'll even be eating with the Liquigas Team.
- DC Guardian Angels looking for volunteers for Met Branch Trail Safety Patrol.