Happy Pi Approximation Day Whoops, one month early. It's actually Anti-Fascist Struggle Day in Croatia.
- "The non-profit Old Takoma Business Association commissioned 7 sculptures made mostly out of old bike parts to be installed along the sidewalks of creating a self-guided walking tour. You can see photos of the sculptures here."
- We'll see more of this in the future. "[The new building will feature]...a bicycle entrance to a sizeable storage room separate from the three levels of underground parking."
- Eisenhower Avenue trail underpass - not so open.
- Maryland cyclists, take this survey.
- The first public meeting for the Meade Street Bridge Study - which is in Rosslyn is scheduled for tomorrow evening.
- Here's an AP video for a story on bikesharing. It's a national story, but it focuses a lot on DC.