- Rack Attack bike parking cost about $300 a rack.
- The DC BAC is looking for comments on the Metropolitan Police Department's report on bicycle interactions.
- Maryland to begin installing 'Bicycles May Use Full Lane' signs
- "Premium Rush," the action flick about a NYC bike messenger, comes out just as the culture is disappearing. "Currently there are about 700 bike messengers in the city, not including food delivery cyclists, said William Goodman, the director of the New York State Messenger and Courier Association. A decade ago, he said, there were several thousand." How long before we see the article about the last full time bike messenger? And will historical preservation activists get involved?
- My thought: NYC needs more bike parking.
- Fancy road bikes are replacing expensive sports cars as the mid-life crisis vehicle of choice, leading to MAMILS - Middle Aged Men in Lycra.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger needs to take a Safe Cycling class