- Mike Madden argues that Gray, policy-wise, isn't that different from Fenty and that includes bike lanes. That may be true, but when I look at what Gabe Klein is doing in Chicago, I sure miss him (and that is not a slam on Terry Bellamy, who seems to be doing a fine job). DeBonis quotes Gray saying about car/bike conflicts "We've got to recognize we're changing the culture in this city, and we have to stick with it."
- Bike share expansion (and small station movement) at 7th and Water St SW and 25th and Penn NW,
- MoBike's Jake Cochrane sends a list of maintenance needs for Bradley Blvd to the SHA.
- 14 3 Bike Arlington employees and 11 others spent the weekend earning their League Cycling Instructor certification.
- Indoor cycling studio coming to Clarendon.