Good morning, especially for Iowa State fans
- More bikeshare expansion. This one at 17th and Rhode Island NW.
- If TE funding goes away - as is currently planned - that will be bad for cyclists. [Though I remain hopeful that DC, at least, will still choose to fund bike programs at something similar to what they've been doing.]
- All that new bike parking in Anacostia? It's gone. [Again, not really what this article is about]
- The cyclist who was injured in what they assert was an intentional hit-and-run on the GW Parkway is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the driver. "They [Parkway police] haven't been following up on this at all," said Turner.
- A fight over the Alexandria Waterfront (which would get more trails under the proposed plan)) goes on.
- Five myths about bike-sharing.