- As Buzzard Point develops, the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail in SW should develop too.
- The tree over the Rock Creek Park Trail that one citizen identified as a possible hazard is coming down today. Whew...
- John Townsend is right, the 15mph speed limit is going to enrage those people who commute via African Bush Elephant. [Aside: I'm so excited to see that called out as a unique species. When I was in Peace Corps, I lived next door to the people who ran the nature preserves that surrounded my village. They constantly had guest researchers staying with them so every night over beers it was like attending some other fascinating lecture and I remember the time an elephant researcher came who was pushing the idea that the bush elephant was a unique species, which later became accepted. Anyway please no obvious George Bush jokes in the comments.]
- "DDOT's going to look into whether sharrows and and a reverse (south bound) bike lane might be a good solution for bike traffic on 5th. At the very least, sharrows and a reverse bike lane would alert motorists and pedestrians that there are many bikes traveling in both directions on 5th St."
- CaBi station expansions at Lamont and Mount Pleasant Street (4 docks), Calvert and Woodley Place NW (4 docks), 14th and V NW (4 docks), and 14th and Rhode Island.