- Don't blame me. I voted for bicycle.
- Prince George's Plaza Metro, where the controversial bike baiting occurred in the video this morning, is the 4th highest crime station.
- DC leads the country in fatal hit and run crashes. "Drivers flee the scene of the crash at one in six accidents that occur in the District...So far this year, 24 hit-and-run crashes have killed 18 people in the metro area. In the past decade, 465 people have died in traffic accidents and nearly a fifth of those deaths involved a hit-and-run driver. In the District proper, that number jumps up to one in four."
- ODC protesters will be marching from McPherson Square to the Key Bridge. "If you normally bike east on M Street in Georgetown, maybe head north to P or O streets before heading east."
- A breakdown of the CCT tunnel issue to be discussed tomorrow night morning at 9am.