- The DC BAC has a map showing all of the proposed bike lane additions and improvements for 2012. It includes
- the L&M cycletracks
- bike lanes for over a mile on 49th Street NE and other bike lanes on Illinois Avenue NW, Rock Creek Church Road NW, Cathedral Avenue NW, 11th St NW, 14th St NW, Reno Rd NW, West Virginia Avenue NE and Good Hope Road SE.
- A contraflow lane on Woodley Place NW
- A multiuse path to connect two sections of 10th St NW between R St and Rhode Island Ave. NW
- A cut through in the median of Rhode Island at 5th St that will allow cyclists to pass through.
- And other bike lanes - originally scheduled for 2011 - on New Mexico Ave/Tunlow Road, Piney Branch Road and 4th St NW/SW.
- Speaking of cycletracks, are valet's using the 15th Street cycletrack for parking? One commenter says yes.