- Columbia, MD is now looking into bikesharing, but will it be CaBi? The article has this incredible fact from Denver "In Denver, officials report that the year-old program has led to 43 percent of downtown car trips being replaced with bike trips."
- "We would like to see other jurisdictions join in," he said, saying the Baltimore program will hopefully encourage more MARC train riders who might cycle the rest of their journey to the office. He pointed out that the city program will use a different vendor than Washington uses, which would require riders to sign up for both programs
- Why SilverSpringTrails thinks building a grade-separated crossing for Wisconsin avenue isn't worth looking into.
- TBD discusses a cyclist who, egads, runs red lights. And she's not even going to a shooting.
- Not really about riding a bike, except that in some ways it is. "For the past year and a half, I’ve ridden my bike to work a couple of times per week. The first three miles aren’t much to write about, but the last five are special — through Arlington National Cemetery, over the Memorial Bridge, past the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial and the Washington Monument, then along the Mall to Capitol Hill."