- WABA calls out DDOT for only installing one mile of bike lane this year, instead of the 10 miles the bike plan calls for.
- Legislative priorities for Maryland bike advocates include a Cell Phone ban for drivers, a Safe Passing law, Funding for the full ICC trail, bikes on MARC trains, trail use after dark, trail maintenance requirements, and ways to help localities build complete streets.
- The Bike House has winter bike commuting tips.
- Is it better to build more Capital Bikeshare stations or larger ones? Answer: it depends.
- "Speed may be the next battleground for urban streets" If you thought turf battles over space were difficult, wait till someone starts trying to slow traffic down.