- DDOT is having a live chat today.
- Baltimore scratched it's plans to add bike lanes to Mt. Royal Avenue when the presidents of University of Baltimore and Maryland Institute College of Art asked them to.
- The "Motorist to exercise Due Care not to collide w/pedestrians or cyclists" bill that died in the Virginia Senate two days ago, died in the House yesterday. Only VA, Mass, Wisconsin, Michigan, & S. Dakota are without it.
- Dedicated federal biking and walking funding is at risk. Contact your congressperson.
- Race for White House could become a bike race. [$20 says Gingrich collapses and another $20 says that Romney tries to up the bet to $10,000]