- On Friday, the DC Committee for the Environment, Public Works and Transportation will have its public oversight hearing for the Bicycle Advisory Committee.
- New Bikey Stuff, like the Stanton Park CaBi station and bike lanes on 3rd NE and R NE.
- The SW waterfront will have as many bike parking spaces as car parking spaces. "A second Capital Bikeshare station will be installed at 9th Street and Maine Avenue to join the one already at 7th Street (which will move slightly from its present location to be closer to Maine Avenue)."
- Two tandem bicycles crashed on H Street - in 1896.(sorry for the late reporting)
- Dandies & Quaintrelles River Ride this Saturday
- NJ Bike advocates push for access to transit at more stations.
- Bicycle Safety pamphlet from the 40's.