The Metro Highway Safety Office is conducting a statewide study to capture responders level of understanding and compliance with regards to certain areas of bicycle use.They are conducting several studies concurrently and the people responsible for Montgomery County are looking to get a few responses to fill in their data.
1. Each individual should only complete the survey once.
2. We would like all those who receive the survey to enter “WASHCYCLE” for question2 about the program or location they received the survey
3. It is important to answer all the questions so we get the most complete data
4. The data from these surveys will help on both a local and state wide level for safety programming.
5. This data used for funding allocation and prevention programming but not for commercial purposes.