- A car, illegally parked in the 15th Street cycletrack, was ticketed. Then nastygrammed. Then vandalized. Then towed. Sometimes, the whole city just pulls together. [But I don't condone the vandalism]
- The Capital Bikeshare station at 15th and P streets NW was expanded today.
- There's a new section of the Rhode Island Avenue Trolley Trail under construction in Hyattsville. This 5-block long section between Hamilton and Madison is being built by EYA as part of their development there.
- More on the Clarendon Circle redesign.
- Research shows that urban greening creates activity that drives away crime. And RTC points out that trails create the same kind of activity. Despite this fact, people fear that trails will bring crime.
- LAB, the Alliance for Walking and Biking and Bikes Belong have agreed to unite into one organization. They will not, however, be joining the Big East like everyone else.