- A new GWU building at Washington Circle will feature "15 bicycle storage spaces inside the building as well as 66 spaces on the exterior, with shower and changing facilities provided."
- More renderings of the SW Waterfront's Phase II which will include "two bike routes: one a continuation of the Maine Avenue sidepath from the west, and a "shared street" next to the water that continues the existing path from the south (east)."
- An Arlington boathouse could be built along the Mt Vernon Trail at TR Island or Gravelly Point.
- 42% of London cyclists say they have been knocked off their bike by motor vehicles at least once. 15% have hit a pedestrian at least once. Also, England has insurance for cyclists.
- Paris is testing out the Idaho stop at 15 intersections. This was done because "road safety experts deemed the measure would cut road accidents." "The measure is already being tested in Bordeaux, Strasbourg and Nantes, where "these experiments have led to no rise in the number of accidents," according to Paris' town hall."