- NPS hopes to have at least one CaBi station on the Mall in time for the Cherry Blossom festival.
- Meanwhile two new stations have been installed along the R-B Corridor in Arlington. "A 19-dock Bikeshare station was installed near the Virginia Square metro station (901 N. Monroe St), and another one went up directly in front of the Central Library (1015 N. Quincy St), with 11 docks." They join a station installed at the Central Library last week (ahead of schedule)
- Funeral parking takes over the 15th Street cycletrack.
- Chuck Thies, angry man, hates bikes.
- Avoiding helmet hair for women.
- In recent cases, the courts have not been siding with the federal government's arguments in defense of railbanking and the Trails Act.
- Obama budget includes $27 billion over six years for the Livable Communities program.
- Bicycle demolition derbies.
- A different kind of bicycle bus.