This should have ran this morning
- A new CaBi station going in at Washington and 10th in Arlington.
- Bicycle Space was closed today, but should reopen tomorrow at their new location.
- The Gazette has a very thorough summary of the Air Rights Tunnel/Purple Line issue. 'Councilwoman Nancy Floreen (D-At large), a member of the transportation committee, said the county made a commitment to keeping the trail inside the tunnel, and she stands by that commitment. “The crossing at Wisconsin Avenue is incredibly dangerous,” she said. “This conversation has been consistent over the years that the trail would be protected at all costs. There is a cost, that’s true, but one that the county will have to face."' The transportation committee discussed the issue today and either voted on the alternatives then or will on the 8th.
- Arlington is looking for input on CaBi station locations.
- On Navy efforts to reduce driving to Walter Reed National Military Medial Center "Between 2007 and 2011...Walking, biking and drop-offs increased from 2 percent to 5 percent"