- As part of its new campus plan, Georgetown agrees to Capital Bikeshare stations “on and near the Main Campus.”
- Pro Cycling returns to Arlington this weekend. And by pro, I mean racing, not being a messenger or delivery person.
- Cyclist hit and injured at dangerous GW Parkway crossing on Tuesday. Though no blame was identified, the Park Police officer added this: cyclists and pedestrians are “required to stop and make sure the roadway is clear before crossing” the section of parkway.
- Everything you need to know about the Tour de Fat
- Bikes that really are "Made in Detroit"