- Capital Bikeshare released the results of its 2011 Member Survey earlier today. DCist and City Paper have already got stories out about it. I'll have more tomorrow. Expect a media tsunami.
- BART is going to experiment with allowing bikes on all trains at all times - Fridays only. What an interesting idea. '"Bike Fridays" are intended to test whether BART should liberalize its rules for bikes on board or continue with the current limitations during peak periods on several lines, BART said this past week.'
- 'As the surrounding neighborhoods gentrified over the past two decades, more bikers began to traverse the insular area. One Hasidic man expressed that view recently, telling The Wall Street Journal that passersby on bikes sometimes seemed “more naked than clothed.” But opposition to bikes goes deeper than attire.'
- If I had a nickle for everytime this happened to me...
- A property owners association in Michigan is concerned that a new paved bike trail in a National Park will be used mostly by people going fast.