- More details on the change in ownership at Proteus Bikes.
- Salon's Will Doig responds to Reason's video on Capital Bikeshare. He gets quite a few facts wrong, but some of his points are solid. At the end though, he doesn't ask the right questions. Of course, having Owen Wilson riding CaBi is not helping with the demographics.
- DDOT's press release about the Anacostia Trail TIGER grant and a GGW post about it. And more bike-related TIGER winners. Also, there's a FOX5 report below the bump that starts out covering the TIGER grant and then moves on to the 11th Street bridge project. I hope that David Patterson unbuckled his helmet for the interview, otherwise he's wasting his time with it.
- Do dress codes hamper bike commuting? Probably. I'm reminded of this quote from Bike Snob NYC "the entire notion that we have to build a transportation infrastructure around allowing people to show up to work clean in suits, why? Who cares?"
- The Lake Frank Trail is almost finished.
- "Bicycles and pedestrian traffic as an alternative form of transportation to the automobile. That’s Agenda 21."
- The Americans are longshots to win the TdF this year