- Another take on the Arlington CaBi expansion plan
- The City of Greenbelt, MD responds to criticism that they aren't focused enough on bike/ped issues.
- The new federal transportation law includes the mandatory sidepath rule (with some loopholes) and many opportunities to spend bike/ped money on other things.
- A Richard Layman photo of the Pennsylvania Avenue cycletracks makes the cover of Transportation Research News
- Minnesota actually shuts down a dinner train to turn the rail line it ran on into a rail trail. Incidentally, do you want to buy a dinner train?