- The Maryland Avenue plan would, by creating new streets and rebuilding the grid, make near SE SW much easier to navigate by bike.
- Virginia "will conduct four public meetings across the state in August to present information and solicit input from citizens on several draft plan updates to statewide transportation plans." The one in Arlington will be on August 9th at Washington-Lee High School.
- More on the Wisconsin Avenue sidepath/sidewalk
- Richard Layman on the Chevy Chase Lake plan "a cycletrack should be integrated into Jones Bridge Road, at least from Connecticut Avenue to Rockville Pike"
- Delaware building a new trail and the C&D Canal