- Pennsylvania Avenue in 1909. You can see a few bikes mixing it up - and that's before the cycletracks. Far more interesting is the way pedestrians rule the roads.
- MWAA will be doing some tree maintenace at Gravelly Point near the MVT.
- The Philly Naked Bike Ride is this weekend.
- 66% of New Yorkers support bike lanes. "The poll results suggest that residents have gradually become accustomed to bike lanes, which have been frequent targets of tabloid ire and are already emerging as a flash point in the 2013 mayoral race."
- Every few years the media decides to cover a bit of bike culture like it's brand new, even though it was covered 3 or 4 years ago. So you'll get a story about fixies, or bike polo, etc.. This summer it appears to be Ghost Bikes which NPR covers a few weeks after the AP did and four years after NPR did.