Good morning. Not much for me to report, but soon I'll be able to start biking again, which I'm excited about.
- The hit and run in Bethesda might not have involved a hit. "There may or may not have been actual contact between the biker and the van," he said. After the accident, the cyclist said the van made a sudden lane change and hit her, Didone said, but preliminary investigations of the damage did not show any signs of the van hitting the bicycle.
- The BAC comes up with some ideas about automated enforcement.
- Where BMUFL signs are being installed in Montgomery County. I saw some on MD-212 Riggs Road earlier today.
- There was another possible hit and run involving a cyclist yesterday, this time in Arlington near Westover.
- Livestrong donations are strong
- I'm blogging for the Green Lanes Project about DC bicycle facilities and you can see my first post here.