- This could result is some very interesting data: "Howard University recently opened the Transportation Safety Data and Research Center as part of its School of Engineering. At the center, students and faculty will work with the D.C. Department of Transportation to study traffic data such as crashes, traffic speeds, traffic volumes, commercial vehicles, and pedestrian and bicycle counts."
- DDOT is presenting plans for the intersection of 15th, W and Florida to ANC 1B. Part of this includes extending the 15th Street cycletrack north.
- The Crystal City Diamond Derby is this Saturday. "Bike enthusiasts can participate in a nine-mile bike ride that culminates in an afternoon of music, art, drinks and amateur bike races in an empty parking garage. If you missed the first event in March then you missed what was perhaps one of the most unusual cycling events of the year."
- The Green Festival is this Saturday and riding a bike there gets you in for free.
- Also on Saturday, Bicycle Space is sponsoring a bicycle parade.
- The Economic Benefits of Bicycling.