- One person stood on Penn Ave during rush hour and observed 25 cars make illegal U-turns across the cycletrack in 30 minutes. In response MPD put up those earlier mentioned "No U-Turn" signs and reportedly wrote some tickets.
- There was a forum on bicycling this week that featured Martha Roskowski of Bikes Belong, Jim Sebastian of DDOT and Ellen Jones of the Downtown BID, which is probably why you're seeing so many stories like this one.
- "What is the best way to bike in the Georgia Avenue corridor from the Matthew Henson Trail crossing to Forest Glen Road? As with the proposed Rt. 29 corridor route, Montgomery County DOT is planning to post bike route signs along the best Georgia Avenue corridor route and is asking the cycling community for input."
- WABA and MoBike make recommendation to Montgomery County about which facilities are needed to make bike sharing a success.
- "Cycling teams are calling for an independent audit into the sport's fight against doping after Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles."
- Wired on bike sharing and Capital Bikeshare.