I mentioned some of the highlights on this before, but there's more to the report than what I covered in that post.
- The cost recovery ratio improved in 2012 from 53% to 64%
- It costs about $100 to operate a dock per month
- With a near doubling of the number of stations in the county, ridership and memberships were up by multiples of nearly 3.
- There was only 1 reported crash in the county the whole year. That's with bearly 100,000 miles travelled.
- There were 0 unrecovered thefts in Arlington, but 8 in the whole system. And there were 5 in 2011.