- WABA has meetings next week with both MCDOT and DDOT, where they will continue to prioritize the completion of the Metropolitan Branch Trail.
- The District is seeking developers for part of the Resevation 13 site near Stadium-Armory metro. This would include an extended Massachusetts Ave SE, that in all previous designs has connected to the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail. In the original AWI design, it included a bike/ped/service vehicle bridge across the Anacostia too.
- Surprise! Getting WMATA to pay you when one of their bus drivers hits you is not easy.
- The Bethesda Ave/Woodmont/Capital Crescent Trail intersection is more challanging now that construction has caused temporary changes.
- Bus Rapid Transit that lets you roll your bike onboard.
- "Britain's cycling success in the London Olympic Games and the Tour de France has put bicycle sales in a higher gear, a leading seller revealed Thursday."