- Capital Bikeshare is expanding again. There is one new 25-dock station right outside the Lincoln Memorial and one new 23 dock station (sponsored by FAST) in Potomac Yard at Potomac Ave and 35th Street South.
- "The Capital Bikeshare station currently located on the sidewalk near the C & O Canal Wisconsin Avenue bridge in Georgetown will be relocated farther south to 1041 Wisconsin Ave. NW in the street. The station is being moved because of a new condo project that will not allow for enough space on the sidewalk." A loading zone will be removed to make room for the CaBi station.
- Capital Bikeshare did not experience damage to any of its bicycles or docking stations during the storm.
- BikeArlington is looking for volunteers for its bike light giveaway.
- NCPC is hosting an open house to present the draft polices for first-ever Federal Urban Design Element for the Comprehensive Plan. The policies will provide guidance for the design of federal facilities and the promotion of more active public space. Join us at the District Architecture Center (421 7th Street, NW Washington, DC) anytime between 6:30-8:30 pm.
- "The EU-funded alliance, called Cycle Logistics, says up to a quarter of urban deliveries could go via bike,"