- New Anacostia Bridge, with it's 16 foot wide bike/ped path, gets closer to completion.
- Speed limits to be raised, not just on highways, but on streets that people bike on and walk along.
- Transportation Nation on the CaBi expansion.
- Bike Karaoke, proving that everything is better on a bicycle?
- Richard Layman on the Western Baltimore County Bike and Ped plan: "So in 2.5 years, or just over 3 years from the time I started, not only was the plan adopted but legislation based on it was passed within a few months of the plan's submission, and began being implemented more than one year before the plan was adopted. This is half the time that was required for the Eastern Plan."
- Bicycles, they aren't just for importing anymore.
- Take the 2 Mile Challenge again, this time to help the League of American Bicyclists.
- You heard it hear first: Smorn. It is not smurf porn or a corn-based s'more.