- Plug in electric bikes got a break in the stimulus fiscal cliff bill.
- Lance Armstron admits to doping, surprising no one. It's probably a bad move.
- I will second the notion that biking to the inauguration is the best way to deal with the crowds (for those for whom this is an option). Though you'll probably be better off with your own bike, being stranded by CaBi would make for a good excuse to have a refreshing beer or seven (and then take Metro home). But, will inauguration day break CaBi's one day record? "Several Bikeshare stations will be closed or removed altogether. Six in Northwest Washington will be removed this week because of the parade and will be reinstalled next week. They are the stations at 10th and E streets, 10th Street and Constitution Avenue, 14th and D streets, 15th Street and New York Avenue, 14th and G streets, and 14th and H streets.In addition, the stations on the Mall in front of the Washington Monument and the Smithsonian Metro entrance will be shut down until 5 p.m. Monday."
- Jeff Lemieux is organizing a bike ride in from Proteus Bicycles in College Park that will include him, Paris Watson, and perhaps eight or 10 others.
- In-street bike parking in Arlington. It's adorable.
- People on the internetz are funny.