The worst part about inaugurations is having to hear - repeatedly - the old canard about how William Henry Harrison didn't wear a coat at his inauguration, and as a result got sick and died. But, he didn't get sick until 3 weeks after his inauguration - so that wasn't the cause. Still, I guess the story, unlike Harrison, is too good to die.
- Bikes well guarded. But use - at least early - of the bike parking was light.
- CaBi Family Reunion.
- Street closures make for unofficial cyclovia.
- Obama just drives right down the middle of the cycle-track.
- LAB creates a complete set of state bike laws.
- Man allegedly shot by police for biking on the sidewalk.