- "WABA will not be providing a staffed bike valet this year, as we have done in the past. The 2008[sic] valet was enabled by significant sponsor support and donations of bike racks and equipment that are not available to us this year without substantial cost."
- Bicycle Action Day in Richmond to lobby the state legislature is January 29.
- One person's rides mapped out over four years (it includes a couple of WAGBRADs even)
- As another defenseless road user, I find this a little disturbing "Weaver put a realistic rubber turtle in the middle of a lane on a busy road near campus. Then he got out of the way and watched over the next hour as seven drivers swerved and deliberately ran over the animal. Several more apparently tried to hit it but missed."
- Lance Armstrong will sit down with Oprah for 90 minutes. So, I'm betting this is the confession.