- Take the Maryland Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan Survey.
- Alexandria has a new bike map.
- Arlington is asking people to commit to sharing the road with a program targeted at cyclists and pedestrians telling them to be Predictable, Alert and Lawful.
- Scofflaw driver, on his way to talk to God, yells "F*** You" at innocent police officer. I'm sure God approved.
- Meanwhile, red light cameras actually do reduce red light running.
- WABA unveils it's Women and Bicycles logo
- PG County presents the Southern Green Line Station Area Plan. "The site most likely to see revitalization in the short term is near the Naylor Road station, Gore said, where State Highway Administration officials appear ready to move forward with a “streetscape” plan to improve pedestrian and bicycle access. "
- Assault/abduction on the W&OD trail.