Do you think Sunday night at the Oscars will be the last time William Shatner plays Captain Kirk? If so, it's an odd performance for the character to go out on. Like ending Star Wars with the Christmas Special.
- Sustainable DC = Agenda 21. Someone should open a bar on 21st street called Agenda 21.
- Phoenix Bikes will hold its annual bike show and fundraiser on Thursday, March 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at 251 18th St. South.
- Bikeshare can do this better.
- New DC bike maps are in.
- The Fairfax County Bike Trail has finally reopened.
- The Boston Globe blames anti-cyclist bias for the failure to indict a driver of vehicular homicide in a hit-and-run case in Massachusetts. It puts this month's Cooper case into some context for why a plea deal might seem appealing to prosecutors.
- Again with the old chestnut about "the time I rode my bike into East Berlin."