- DC Bike ambassadors to hit the L Street cycletrack today.
- Look, it's the Penn Ave cycle-track bollards.
- Montgomery County DOT has finished mapping the “Montgomery Mall to Downtown Bethesda route”
- Who would have thunk that Reston would have bicycle delivery service before DC or Arlington. [Though to be fair, a pizza guy in my neighborhood delivers by bike. I call him the ninja delivery man because he dresses all in black and rides without lights. I say a prayer to the Madonna del Ghisallo for him every time he rides by.]
- Sign a petition asking President Obama to participate in the Ride of Silence. He'd probably ride in DC's/