- Barbara Favola's SB959 bill, that would allow local jurisdictions to put stop signs on trails at highway intersections, passed out of the House Transportation Subcommittee #2 this morning.
- A non-scientific poll to see who will use Capital Bikeshare in Bethesda.
- The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors endorsed three major trail project funding applications that will be submitted to VDOT for Transportation Alternatives funding.
- After trying to get the sidepath off the Wilson Bridge improved, a cyclist was hit by a car on the actual facility he was concerned about.
- Expect more cyclists. Americans are spending more on gasoline than they have since the early 80's.
- New Bicycling move (sort of) - Walk of Shame.