I suspect that most of you didn't go to work, but I did. And I didn't bike either. So, that stinks twice.
- WABA testifies at the DDOT oversight hearing. Bike lanes and cycletracks are nice, but we need more progress on trails.
- The new FBI building might be trail oriented development. The Anacostia Riverwalk Trail would stay outside the security perimeter, and one would hope it would involve a really great bike room.
- Oh man, new Business idea. Buy up old vans, gut them and turn them into mobile containers. Sell them to DC residents and count your money. [The vans would have to be able to pass inspection and you'd need to register them for plates, but it still may be worth it] I can see a "Markets in Everything" post on this at Marginal Revolution.
- Bike crashes in Fairfax County mapped out.
- Mountain biking in Rosaryville State Park.
- Local group Black Women Bike DC takes center stage at the Bike Summit which is going on this week. Unfortunately, the snow is making it difficult to advocate.