- The Tour de Fat is coming back to Washington, DC. June 1st at Yards Park.
- JDLand has the latest renderings of the 11th Street Bridge project including the overlooks and the north side trail alignments.
- Arlington puts out a fantastic graphic about the Arlington Loop. It shows where you can go and what you can see along the loop.
- More bike parking at Studio Theatre.
- Sign up for the MBT 5k.
- Thankfully, Richard Layman got a quote into one of these AAA "war on drivers" stories about why red light cameras should be supported. “On my bicycle I’ve been hit by a car running a red light,” says Richard Layman, a transportation blogger.
- “Making the W&OD available during commuting hours is a significant step in the movement to encourage more non-motorized transportation.”
- Other ways we subsidize driving, but not biking.