Hope everyone is done with their taxes. That way the government can squander it all on bike racks in Georgetown.
- Capital Bikeshare installed several new stations on Friday, then they crushed the 4-day old record for most rides in one day. [WUSA, psst, they have way more than 175 stations]
- The Washington, DC bike counter project is in trouble. "With just four days left on the kickstarter, Khawarzad and his co-inventor, Ted Ullrich, have raised less than 20 percent of their goal. For those unfamiliar with the Kickstarter model, here’s what that means: If they don’t reach their $50,000 goal, they don’t get to keep any of the $9,809 pledged so far."
- Falls Church police are enforcing stop sign violations along the W&OD trail. And they're requiring a foot down for a stop.
- The Green Lane Blog wants bicycle planning/designing professionals to take a survey on bike lanes.
- Bike parking on the bulb-out in Austin, TX.
- Why bike to the bar, when your bike IS the bar?