The question "Is this recyclable?" must be one of the most asked questions in America.
- Greg Billings of WABA sits down for a 3-minute interview.
- Stephen Colbert was spotted Friday riding a bike in the Longworth Building with Rep. Matt Cartwright, D-Pa.
- What can DC do to make cycling better?
- DC is installing HAWK signals.
- Biking is part of this complete commute.
- Underground bike parking at the Mall.
- Another reason to oppose bicycle registration - it leads to communism.
- Streetsblog: "Two Oregon researchers observed people’s behavior and eye movements as they operated a driving simulator to see if they noticed pedestrians. David Hurwitz from Oregon State University and Christopher Monsere from Portland State University found that danger increased with more cars and fewer people walking. There is safety in numbers: The more pedestrians there are, the more drivers pay attention. But if there are more cars, they take up more of the drivers’ attention."
- Guerrilla flex post installations.