- "What started as a parent’s request to add a bicycle rack outside Wolftrap Elementary School in Vienna has become a community-wide effort to increase the number of students walking or biking to school."'
- More about Fairfax (what is this FABB?) - "The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors voted April 9 to re-allocate $11.2 million to complete about a dozen planned pedestrian and road improvement projects." Projects include bike lanes on Walney Road Bridge and the Soapstone "Trail."
- At last night's MWCOG meeting they voted on a Bike to Work Day 2013 Proclamation
- Baltimore cyclists will ride from their Washington Monument to ours and back. Or you could ride the B&A Trail.
- B-Cycle is testing an adult tricycle.
- "But one afternoon a barista at a local cafe who happened to be an amateur cyclist told Galpin that not only were Afghan women riding bikes, but that they had formed their own national cycling team."