- Bike For Blue, a bike ride honoring fallen police officers, arrives in DC today.
- For BTWW Revolution Cycles is sponsoring a photo contest. Details here.
- Mt Rainier, MD has new bike parking. Some at parking meters and some inverted U's.
- Hagerstown, Howard County, MD and Takoma Park are Honorable Mention Bicycle Friendly Communities the LAB announced today.
- A month after being recognized by LAB as a Bicycle Friendly University, Virginia Tech issues a press release announcing it.
- NYC to ban e-bikes. '“E-bikes are a danger to New Yorkers because they’re faster and heavier than regular bikes. They also have very quiet motors. So, you don’t always hear them coming,” Quinn said Thursday.' Y'know what else is faster and heavier than regular bikes?
- More on the Schwinn Stingray including the Wham-O wheelie bar.