- CaBi has new trip history data out. Enjoy. And there has been an unfortunate first - the first time that year over year trips have dropped. In March of 2012 there were 164,898 trips system-wide. In March of 2013 it dropped 3.2% to 159,581.
- Mother's Day Bike Ride to Hains Point, coordinated by BikeArlington, Black Women Bike DC, and WABA's Women & Bicycles.
- I was looking for the Goddard policy on bike helmets today (which I did not find) and I came on this, which I don't think I'd read before. It's about connecting Goddard to the Greenbelt Metro with a bike path. "As is, the bike path would start from Goddard’s west property line and link through a portion of the Greenbriar Condominiums located just east of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. But convincing owners to endorse more asphalt—and bike traffic—may be a challenge, especially since the path would be made to serve only Goddard employees pedaling to and from work. " And NASA can't pay for any of the trail that isn't on NASA property either.
- Responses to the WaPo story on adult biking.
- "To leap ahead of our frost covered competition, Baltimore should build a bike friendly infrastructure network, focusing on its destination rich center to complement Bikeshare."