- Bicycle Friendly States rankings came out today. Maryland was 11th and Virginia was 16th.
- "On any given day, you can find about 700 of the bikes scattered like toys across Google’s Mountain View campus. All morning long, Google’s private shuttle buses drop off employees in front of clumps of bikes. The Googlers mount up and ride to work. Jimenez and Mac are part of a seven-person army that keeps them up-and-running, seven days a week."
- "The cyclist’s best chance at protecting his personal fortune likely rests in convincing a jury the government has already earned plenty from him."
- More citibike handwringing, even from a bike shop owner “They really take up a lot of space on the city streets … It’s so congested, with bus stops and bike lanes,” Scarfelli says.
- Streetsblog is raising money and giving away a bike.