I've been doing a lot more night biking now that the weather is nice. On Saturday I rode U Street and up to Adams Morgan. It's been so long since I went out there on a Saturday night that I felt like I was visiting a city I used to live in.
- Anecdotally at least, bike thefts are up. Tips to avoid it.
- More buildings in DC will come with no parking, and they're relying on cycling to make it work. "Douglas Development is planning to set every resident up with a one-year subscription to Capital Bikeshare, a one-year subscription to Zipcar, and a $50 Metro card."
- Montgomery County bikeshare meetings.
- One reader argues that every cyclist should wear a helmet.
- Third Washington D.C. Bloomsday Ride on Friday June 14th.
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Peace Treaty